Investment Opportunities for Institutions
Newbridge Securities Corporation offers a full range of investment products and services to help clients achieve superior returns across various asset classes and capital markets.
Our institutional investment and wealth management services are tailored for clients’ distinct financial goals.
Accredited investors* also may diversify their portfolios with alternative investments and structured products. Alternative investments seek to generate returns across diverse market conditions, reducing portfolio volatility and allowing clients to take advantage of uncorrelated strategies and asset classes.
*According to the SEC under Regulation D, in order for an individual to qualify as an accredited investor, at least one of the following must apply:
- Earn an individual income of more than $200,000 per year, or a joint income of $300,000, in each of the last two years and expect to reasonably maintain the same level of income.
- Have a net worth exceeding $1 million, either individually or jointly with his or her spouse.
- Be a general partner, executive officer, director or a related combination thereof for the issuer of a security being offered.
The Equity Trading division of Newbridge Securities Corporation is committed to providing clients with the best execution and service on the street. We service the wholesale, institutional and retail markets, and our clients include many of the largest financial services firms.
Our trading capabilities include:
- Market maker in over 5,000 stocks
- Over 2 billion shares traded per month
- Block negotiations and 144 sales
- Corporate buy-backs (10b-18)
- Absolute confidentiality
- Insider liquidations (10b-5)
Our goal is to continue providing a level of customer service that is committed to satisfying the customer’s needs with execution solutions tailored to each firm.
Some of our services include:
- The Wholesale Trading Operation
- Maintain Orderly Markets
- Tailored Executions
- Provide Insights on Activity
- Market Making Services
- Institutional Equity Transactions
- Direct Link with Trading Desk
- Communication on Market Activity
- Institutional Network (Crossing Capabilities)
Fixed Income Trading
We offer institutional clients professional order executions and customized structured products in fixed-income instruments, and an experienced team of traders that understands your needs and opportunities in the financial marketplace.
- Trade and execute international bonds worldwide
- Corporate finance and strategic consulting services
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Structured products
- Brokerage (Sales and Trading)
- 3rd Party Research
Local Debt Instruments:
- T-BILLS & T-BONDS (issued by Central Government)
- CAM, CEM, BEM (issued by Central Banks)
- Corporate Bonds
- CDPs, CIs
- Some by-products (Repos, Rebuys, SWAPs, etc.)
U.S. Market Products:
- U.S. Treasury
- U.S. Agencies
- Rule 144a
- Range Notes
- U.S. Corporate Bonds
- U.S. Mortgages
Market Coverage includes:
- Central America
- The Caribbean
- Corporate Bonds
- CDPs, CIs
- South America